our strategic focus
We have a proven track-record for providing sound advice and assisting the telecoms industry in responding to key questions.
business planning and development
- How do we evaluate systematically a range of new services and opportunities?
- What is the extent of potential value added that may be extracted from new services and applications based on data, broadband, and the Internet?
- Which technology will maximise the long-term value of the company, and what will be the more immediate impact (e.g. on cash flow)?
- How should the network be extended to cope with new capacity requirements?
- How much revenue would be generated if we could win back key customers, and who should we target?
- What market share can we expect to obtain with current strategies and are there higher revenue alternatives?
- How do we gain the most favourable access and interconnection terms?
- What is the relationship between our costs and tariffs?
- What are the implications of universal service policy?
- What quantitative information should we have available to support regulatory submissions to Government?
- What is the size of the potential market and are we targeting the highest-value segments?
- What international opportunities exist for our services?
- How should we position a new product relative to existing products and what will be the impact on total revenue and profitability?
- What pricing strategy would maximise revenue and profitability?
- What business opportunities will next generation mobile bring?
- Which technology is best suited to which market?
- Can various market and economic scenarios be incorporated in a financial model to illustrate the robustness of the company under different assumptions?
- What are the overall financial implications for particular market and investment strategies?
- How does the companys performance (operations/market share/financials) rate compared to others?
- What strategies are being pursued in other countries?